Job opportunity: Videographer for trailer, Hero & Leander
We are looking for an experienced videographer to work with us on creating a trailer for new gig theatre show Hero & Leander.
About The Company
Jack Dean & Company is a new non-profit organisation based in Exeter, set up to deliver the artistic projects of Jack Dean and his collaborators. We work with exceptional and inspiring artists to tell stories of how things could be. Find out more about the company and its projects here.
About Hero & Leander
Hero & Leander (or, I Love You, But Everything’s Under Water) will be the debut outdoor show by Jack Dean & Company. We will invite audiences around the UK to sing, dance and cry with us in a bittersweet gig theatre epic that tours with its own portable bandstand. Six multi-instrumentalists will tell an epic seaside tale through songs encompassing folk, indie, hip-hop. sea shanties and choral music. You can hear the original cast recording here.
Hero & Leander Commissioned and supported by Unlimited, celebrating the work of disabled artists, with funding from Farnham Maltings and Arts Council England.
- Filming and editing a short trailer for Hero & Leander.
Must be available to shoot all day Friday 25th June 2021.
– An empathic, collaborative and exuberant attitude to making art with others.
– Experience of creating trailers for theatrical productions.
– Ability to design a concept for the trailer based on discussions with artist.
– Ability to commute to Exeter.
– Access to car and clean driving license.
£1000 all inclusive.
How To Apply
Send a CV and portfolio to Plum at email@example.com
Deadline for applications: 11:59 pm Monday 31st May.
Interviews will take place online over the 3rd & 4th June.